Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Partial Birthday blog

Last Sunday, Oct 11, 2009 marked a very special day for me!! i finally turned 18. AHHH i am an adult now. how flippin weird!
Well my parents took me out to Johnny Carino's on Friday night, since Cameron took me out on Saturday and my birthday was on a Sunday! Anyways. Carino's was oh so yummy! loved it!
Cameron took me to Salt Grass! yummmm!!! =] Cameron has a whole blog to himself...(coming soon!)

My family got me a snuggie! most def one of the most amazing things ever made! and my great aunts Cinderella bracelet. Its beautiful and i love it!



Don't have a picture of my bracelet yet. (been busy with school, haven't gotten around to it. ha)

Carlie made me this awesome coloring book that has pictures of me and her turned black and white! omg its the best thing ever! so personalized!!! =]

(ha that will have to be another blog, dont have pictures of that either.)

Thank you for all the birthday wishes and gifts/cards! =] You sure did make it special!

1 comment:

  1. good to see one of us is getting around to blogging! I have random sheets of paper in my bag that have blog topics all over them. We need 8 days a week! Ah yes! Carlie is awesome is basically what you were tyring to say this whole post? Thats what I got from it. And something about being an adult! HA! numbers... hehe

    ReplyDelete