Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dear you



Dear boyfriend,




Will you dance with me in the rain?
Will you kiss me in the rain?
Will you love me for always?
Will you always be good to me?
Will you keep me safe in a storm?
Will you comfort me when I'm sad?
Will you play Mario with me on Sunday afternoons?
Will you take naps with me when I'm tired?
Will you go swimming with me in the summer?
Will you take me to the movies?
Will you eat Panera with me?
Will you let me do your hair?
Will you let me love you forever and always?
Will you always make me happy?
Will you paint my toenails?
Will you style my hair?
Will you leave cute notes in my lunch box?
Will you come and see me when I miss you?
Will you sing to me in the mornings?
Will you always make me happy?
Will you just keep being you?!





*BECAUSE I LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE


I love you...duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment