Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oh that nasty toe!



Take a journey with me back about 3 or 4 years by now, to a time when I used to have a toe nail on my big toe. I had to get the nail taken off because of bad ingrown toe nails. It was so painful and the doctor didn't give me very good pain killers, the usual Motrin from the Navy hospitals. So I was therefore left with this nasty, ugly toe that not only was an eye sore, but also a nose sore. The toe smelled so bad! So things started to, what I thought, heal up. Well, boy did i think wrong! The nail wouldn't grow back like it was supposed to. There is too much scar tissue that it cant grow straight. So about a year and a half ago, I had the nail taken off again! It wasn't as painful since it was only half the nail, not the full one. I thought that would fix it, because the foot doctor told me it was just fungi's that was making it not grow. I had my hopes up this time, that it would actually be normal! Months went by, and the same growing process was happening all over again. This time, the nail would start growing back words into my toe, since it could grow forward, do to scar tissue. So i decide, that since it was causing me such pain, why don't i pull it out myself. I did it. I pulled the nail out myself. Now ever since that one night on my couch in the game room, I have had to pull the nail out ever few months.


On Monday, it was time for the nail to come out again! So I sat down with the nail clippers and some tweezers and got that bad boy out! It didn't hurt as bad as it has in times before. But now the nasty toe is swollen and leaking who knows what kind of fluids. It is so red, that its almost black. My poor nasty toe hurts so bad.



Mother dearest...PLEASE call the doctor, before they have to amputate my toe!




2 comments:

  1. OH yeah sorry I forgot to call again today. Remind me tomorrow. You will look really funny with no big toe and then I'll never get you married off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are nasty, just like your toe. but im real happy you got a blog!! I like how you steal my songs of my playlist! haha jk. I am here to share my good taste in music with the world!!

    ReplyDelete