Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bippity, Boppity, Boo!

Tonight at Cameron's, his little sister Caitlyn was making this disappear magic trick. She is a magician..dontcha know! She had been making things magically disappear for about 10-15 mins. Then she decided it was time to make Cameron disappear. It was the funniest thing ever! So Cameron disappeared...to behind the couch. No one knows how he got there! Then it was my lucky turn to go disappear. I had to sit on the stool and she put a blanket over my head and swung her pen wand at me and BOP I was gone! I magically appeared behind the couch also. Then she made me reappear. Gosh, she is such a good little magician. I wish I could be as good as her. Ahh.


Starting the magic trick to make me disappear.

During the trick...right before I was to disappear.

After I disappeared behind the couch!

Im so glad i was able to reappear though, I would have missed everyone so dearly!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you go??!! I don't see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! she is a magician! she is amazing! i want her at my birthday party!=P

    ReplyDelete