Monday, August 10, 2009

Cameron Forest

Today is the marking point that Cameron and I have been together for 6 months! These past 6 months have been some of the best ones. I'm so glad that I have an amazing boyfriend who respects me and my standards. He doesn't try pressuring me into doing things that I don't want to do. He has helped me be able to grow within the gospel, since he always has questions.(not like that's a bad thing!) He is such a good sport: always watching Disney movies and coloring with me, listening to my super lame jokes, laughing with me when I do something stupid, comforting me when I need it, watching chick flicks with me...(and not complaining) and not being embarrassed with me when I play dress-up at the mall! Thank you Cameron for being such a great sport and always being a great boyfriend! I couldn't ask for a greater guy then you!!

At my graduation party!
Just hanging out, being goof balls (as usual!)
Fact: we started dating about a week after this picture!



Happy 6 months Cameron! I love you. Thank you for everything! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment