Monday, January 25, 2010

Oh Dad

This is my dad: And in case you dont know him, or if you do know him and dont understand him(which alot of people dont), He is a big dork!! His sense of humor is beyond lame. BUT....you have to love it. It is so lame that eventually you will have to laugh at it whether you think its funny or not. He will literally take anything(he hears on tv, someone says, something someone does, ANYTHING) and make a "funny" out of it. Alot of times they are dorky and lame, but I love his jokes. Well since I have ranted and raved about him, let me share a few of his "funnies" with you.

"Who let those dogs out, IDK its a never ending question that will never get answered."

This is Sadie boo, totally hating us for putting her in that shirt, THEN taking a picture of her.


Now with this one, i have to explain it. Sadie is our family "dog". She isn't very dog-like. But you get the picture.Well there is this Sonic commercial and these people are on a "date" at Sonic and they are talking about the great prices, well the man says something to the lady and she goes "well i think yo crazya" so that saying is famous in our house. So this is just a little one way conversation that dad was having with the dog:


"Sadie, your crazy. Do it with me now dog, take your paw and go like this, yo crazy(pointing two fingers at her in a fast, swing motion) Come on Sadie, just take your paw...the nasty one and go like this yo crazy(as dad is acting like he has a nasty paw, having his hand held down like a dead hand to make a paw.) Ugh dumb Sadie, you never listen to me."
Of course Sadie just looked at him like he was stupid, but as I layed on the couch half asleep I thought that was so funny and so silly of him that I just couldnt stop laughing to myself.

One night Cameron was over and it was just Me, Cam and dad at the house. We were all just hanging in the kitchen eating probably, DUH, and dad is over at the sink. There just so happens to be this can of greese....eww. He stands there for a minute, smells it and goes "Eww this smells like poop, I will put it in the freezer." WHAT THE CRAP!! you big weirdo!! why would you put something smelling like poop in the freezer, me and cameron thought that was pretty funny!!

For Christams Santa always puts these hersey chocolate Santa's in our stockings. Well there were some extra laying around the house. Dad went and found them for me and him. He is standing by the trash can, opening his chocolate Santa when I hear "Oh hi little Santa, Im going to bit your head off." (BIG BITE) poor little Santa

Everyone knows that song Fireflies by Owl City. Well dad can never remember the name of that song. So one day, we are driving somewhere and he goes: "hey isn't this that mesquito song??" "umm no dad its fireflies." "oh...ok then" So from then on I randomly will get a text saying "the dragonfly song is on" or the famous "the ladybug song" ahhh such a dork.

One sunday afternoon, I had just got woken up from a nap...by *cough cough* Cameron. And I was kind of in a weird mood, and everything he did I would say "ugh why do you hate me." Well we went down stairs to watch some tv, eat, and play video games. And Cameron did something to the extent of "hating me" and I said my phrase "why do you hate me" and dad replied with "because you are breathing all my air ugh" lol silly David.

There are plenty, plenty more but it would take a billion years to blog them all.

2 comments: