Friday, January 1, 2010

Stars game for New Years Eve!!

As our BIG family Christmas present from my parents, we all got to go to the Stars game last night! It was so much fun! Some of those people were a trip!! It was a really good game...a few fights, lots and lost of smashing into the glass. It was great. Not only was the game just good, but at the beginning there was this KILLER band that was playing, and of course I cant remember their name now...but they were flippin sweet. I want there cd to put on my iPod. I thought the man was going to die, he was screamo-ing so much. Ok OK they weren't good at all. lol. They were funny to watch though.
Anyways...the game was good, they won!! WOOOHOOOO!!!
But throughout the game, there were a few fights, pretty good ones at that. Hunter got bored, and started taking pictures of everything and everyone. Not to mention he was taking pictures of himself making faces. The are pretty entertaining.
Here are some pictures from the lovely game David took us all to!
Family laughing at who knows what Aww me.
Me and Hunter baby


SOME DAY I WILL GET TO RIDE ON THE ZAMBONIE


A beautiful face of Hunter

1 comment: