Monday, February 22, 2010

The new nail!

As most of you most def know, i have a NASTY toe. It is horrible. There is no nail, well there is half of one, but its not very pretty at all.

So Cameron and me were getting our pictures done, I had to make myself a fake nail. So i took my flippin sweet nail skills and made a beautiful nail out of acrylic, then polished it!

It kind of started hurting after awhile, since my toe wasn't used to a nail being there. And then it eventually broke off. It was cute while it lasted!!


Here are some pictures of the lovely toe nail!!Can you tell which is real and which is fake?!?!
My lovely nail!!





yay for fake nails!!



ROCKIN THAT FAKE NAIL

1 comment:

  1. rock that fake nail. lol. how unfortunate for your foot though. such a hassle! but good thing for your nail skills.

    ReplyDelete