Monday, February 8, 2010

Oh you silly boy!

As most of you know, Cameron is a big goof ball. He has a cheesey, loveable personality. Not to mention the most dorkest sense of humor. But I love it. Anyways, this brings me to the reason for this blog. I just wanted to share the cute little thing he said to me today.



Well this is my lovely Cameron who I love dearly.


Isn't he just so HOT!! ahhhh.

Ok anyways back to my Cam quote.

So let me just tell you how this started....He told me he was feeling happy. So of course I asked why, because earlier he was sad...anywho. He goes..." Cuz you are in my life and everyday you light up my world..like the Fourth of July." BUAHHHHAHAHA!! that most def made my day! I love when he says cute little things like that...the things most girls my age would find cheesey and stupid! I find them adorable and funny! =]

Thank you Cam for making my day!! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha. cheesball. but the good thing is YOU like that. (:

    ReplyDelete